There are no refunds after booking. This is due to fixed costs incurred in organising each event. If you would like to give or sell your place to someone else you are welcome. Just let us know.
It is important that you arrive on time. Many of our events have strict start times in order for the itineries to work. We will not issue refunds for late arrivals.
We recommend you check details of your event prior to attendance. We reserve the right to withdraw or amend details on our site when needed and without notice.
If you have a disability or medical condition it is your responsibility to inform us prior to booking.
By participating in these adventures you acknowledge these statements.
- I understand and agree that these activities have inherent risks, dangers and my participations in such activities may result in injury or illness including but not limited to, bodily injury, disease, strains, fractures, partial and or total paralysis, death or other ailments that could cause serious disability.
- These risks and dangers may be caused by the negligence of the owners, employees, contractors or associates of the company, the negligence of other participants or the negligence of any other person, the predictable or unpredictable forces of nature or any other causes or accidents. Risks may arise from foreseeable or unforeseeable causes
- I confirm that I am physically and mentally capable and fit to participate in these activities.
- I have no significant medical conditions or needs or have taken any type of medication that may affect my ability to participate safely (prescribed or otherwise).
- Personal property is my own responsibility and i do not expect Secret Adventures to accept any liability for damaged, lost or stolen property.
- I have read this assumption of risk and release of liability agreement. I have given up substantial rights by agreeing to it. I agree to it freely and voluntarily.
In view of the potentially dangerous nature of Secret Adventures, you are recommended to obtain your own personal property, accident and third party liability insurance through companies of your own choice and to suit your personal circumstances. Members shall have full responsibility for arranging their own suitable insurance.
You must be over 18 years of age to participate in a Secret Adventure. On some occasions we will allow younger participants but only if agreed beforehand and accompanied by a parent or guardian who will take full responsibility for their charge.
At all times you shall conduct yourself in your relations with other participants or the General Public in a respectful and positive manner. Members failing to behave in this way may be removed from the event and barred from future events. We may refuse participation if you may be a risk to others or yourself or you are affecting the enjoyment of others or the running of the event whether through unreasonable behaviour, drink, drugs or otherwise.
Participants agree to allow Secret Adventures to use any photographs, videos or other images of them taken on events Where the photograph is on the Secret Adventures website and is deemed offensive by you then upon being informed we may be able to remove it (at our discretion).
The contents of this site are the property of Secret Adventures. You must not use any part of the materials on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining permission to do so from us.
A minimum number of participants may be required for adventures to operate. We cannot take responsibility for costs incurred by cancelled adventures.
Questions and comments on the above are welcomed and should be addressed direct to firstname.lastname@example.org